Without visiting the desert, which is the perfect setting for a magical and unforgettable evening, a journey to Dubai isn't complete. With your loved ones, observe the sun setting. Feel the love with the different amazing colors of the sunset. In addition, while enjoying Sun Downer Desert Safari with Quad biking and a premium dinner Buffet
- Differences Between sundowner safari with quad biking and a Red Dune Desert Safari are Highlighted.
- Pickup at your Dubai hotel or home.
- SUV pick-up and drop-off enjoy a relaxing joyride in the beautiful.
- Before dune-bashing, deliver and deflate the tire's pressure. It takes around 75 minutes to drive from Dubai to the Lahbab Desert (Red Dunes, the largest desert in the region).
- 45 to 55 min Adventuresome Dune Bashing in the Lahbab Desert ( Red Dunes )
- Risky drive to the highest dune for a photo stop
- 15 to 20 minutes Photo over ( Safari Guides will Click your Pics )
- You will arrive at the same Beginning Location after Dune Bashing.
- A knowledgeable tour guide will instruct you on using the quad bikes.
- Rider safety equipment Put on your gloves, goggles, and helmet.
- Prepare yourself for fun and excitement and follow the tour guide.
- 400 cc Yamaha King Quad, 30 minutes in the vast desert by oneself.
- Take pictures at the tallest dunes ( Guide will help you )
- 20 more minutes of driving will get you to the Desert Safari Camp.
- Arabic Coffee Sweet & Dates is a customary way to greet guests at camp.
- 4 Star Camp Seating Setup on Chairs & Tables
- Photographing a campsite sunset.
- surfing the sand ( At Camp Side )
- A Camel Ride ( At Camp Side Small ride at designated area )
- A photo with a falcon is shown.
- "Hubbly Bubbly" Sheesha ( At Designated Area on table Optional )
- Henna painting with local Arabic dress photography
- Soft beverages ( Coke, Sprite, Fanta ) water, tea, and coffee
- Premium Dinner buffet, live bbq (vegetarian & non-vegetarian)
- Complete lighting and audio on the stage and throughout Camp
- Separate restrooms for men and women
- Live Fire Show Presentation ( By Male Artist )
- Two-Tanura Dancing Show with Colorful Lights
- Live Belly Dancing Performances to Arabic Music
- Drive back to Dubai and drop you off there
The Sundowner Dubai Desert Safari will provide a one-of-a-kind experience that you won't forget in your life as you view this golden and endless Dubai desert. We'll tell you how to book a 5–7-hour desert safari excursion that will give you the best value while allowing you to explore the best of the desert after dusk. You can't miss out on our tour, which will let you take a dune drive at dusk and then partake in other fun activities. After all the enjoyable sand activities are over, you can unwind and enjoy a delectable buffet meal and unlimited beverages in the most spectacular Bedouin-style desert tent. Enjoy delicious meals and unwinding while watching a variety of traditional live performances, including belly dancing, fire performances, magic shows, music, and more in Dubai.
On this thrilling trip, observe a desert sunset just outside of Dubai. Join a small party and travel to the Dubai desert for an evening of camel rides, dune bugging, and other cultural pursuits. At a tent in the desert, you can also enjoy a gourmet barbeque dinner while taking in live performances of belly dancing, Tanura dancing, and a fire show.
• Watch the sun set in Dubai underneath the sand dunes.
• 30 minutes quad bike in open desert with a guide.
• Transfers from your Dubai accommodation without hassle
• Smaller groups enable your guide to devote more time to you.
When To Start
From 3 pm to 9 pm, there is a Sun Downer Desert Safari. A group of five to six tourists depart on this journey at the same time at 3 p.m. from hotels and sites all across the city. Activities in the desert include dune bashing, high dunes sunset photography, and sand boarding.
The Location That Should Not Be Missed
Desert is a must-see destination when visiting Dubai. When seen at dawn or sunset, deserts are quite beautiful. If you give us the chance to plan a half-day tour for you, we'll make the commitment to put your comfort, amusement, and enjoyment first. You can be sure that we'll force you to participate in every desert safari-related activity. We'll let you peek into the vibrant Arab culture and their preferred outdoor pursuits in Dubai's vast deserts, including the delightful sunset experience.
What's To Come?
This evening, the enigmatic desert will call to you for a fantastic evening out and an unforgettable adventure. After leaving the city's bustle behind in the afternoon, your safari guide will take you on an exhilarating drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve's rolling dunes in a four-wheel drive vehicle. Pause at Star tent to witness the sun's orange hue as it sets over the enormous area of rippling sand all around you (optional sand boarding available weather permitting). Your camp's flickering lights will be visible in the distance like a shimmering mirage, and an authentic Arabian welcome will be waiting for you there. The encampment evokes memories of the Arabian Nights. You can recline on low cushions in Badu Tents where you can satisfy your thirst. You can also get your hands intricately decorated with henna, take a brief camel ride, get up close to a falcon, or simply relax and inhale the fragrant shisha. Grilled meats, crisp salads, and mouthwatering Arab desserts are offered during the feast. You will be treated by a beguiling belly dancer swaying to the eerie sounds of Arabian music under a canopy of stars.
• Booking will result in receipt of confirmation.
• Not advised for expectant mothers( pregnant ladies)
• Participants with heart issues, back pain, or other major medical disorders should stay away from this activity.
• Please let us know about any special dietary needs when making your reservation.
• Not accessible in a wheelchair